Due to the retirement of our Caretaker, Bowsland Green Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and reliable person for the role of school caretaker/handyperson.
As the main keyholder, the post will involve ensuring the safety of the school premises, carrying out maintenance and handyperson duties.
We are looking for a caretaker who is:
- Hardworking and committed to ensuring the school site is safe, clean and secure
- Reliable and keen to show initiative
- Have the necessary skills of good DIY and undertake general repairs and maintenance with knowledge and confidence
- Flexible and willing to help with locking and unlocking the school for occasional events which may occur outside of the usual hours
- Keen to work as part of an friendly and welcoming team
- Willing to undertake any appropriate training
- Able to act as a positive adult role model for both staff and pupils
In return, we can offer:
- A positive and friendly working environment
- An exciting role which demands initiative, hard work and positive relationships with all members of the school community
- Opportunities for training and development
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Closing Date: 3rd February 4pm
Interviews: Thursday 9th February 2017
Y5/6 Class Teacher (Temporary)
Are you an outstanding professional who is excited by learning and enabling young people to achieve? Are you keen to join a motivated and welcoming team?
Then you could be exactly what we’re looking for….
The Governors and Headteacher of Bowsland Green Primary School are looking for a talented practitioner who is passionate about developing aspiration and opportunities for children. In return for your commitment, you will be well supported in your professional development will develop your own skills and understanding to reach your aspirations.
This post is to teach within a fantastic Year 5/6 team until July 2017 and then deployment within Key Stage 2 from September for the remainder of the contract.
Closing Date: Friday 13th January 9am
Interviews: Wednesday 25th January
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.