Fir Class 2019-20
Hello and welcome to the Fir class page where we are a little bit serious and a little bit funny. We have written this page independently and we hope you enjoy reading it! There are thirty two of us in Fir class and we are Friendly Independent Rockstars.
We are all different and we celebrate those differences in our class. We always work as a team and help each other in our lessons. We listen to each other always and do our best to meet our teacher’s high expectations.
We are in Lower Key Stage 2 with Mr Stephenson. Mr Stephenson supports Arsenal and is firm but fair when he teaches us. He is really smart and loves English and Jigsaw. He works with Mrs Fielding, Mrs Mclean, Mrs Gardiner, Mrs Ralph and Mrs Nunn, who teaches in Year 4.
At Bowsland we are having a PART-E. These five letters stand for Pride, Achievement, Responsibility, Teamwork and Enjoyment. Here are some suggestions for how you could show them:
- Taking care of how we present our work
- Tidying and being clean in our classroom
- Working hard on your handwriting
- Reaching Bowsland Brilliance
- Trying your best to achieve the best
- Competing against other schools in sports
- Being responsible in a pupil voice group
- Don’t rush your learning!
- Tidying up our classroom and school
- Working together to overcome something
- Help other people in their learning
- Sharing ideas and prompting
- Playing with friends at break and lunch
- Enjoying our lessons
- Having fun and laughing
Thank you for reading our page and we will update this page through the year with new and exciting information!
Washing Hands Song
Year 3 have been learning a catchy new song to sing whilst washing their hands. Listen carefully or take a look at the whiteboard for the lyrics and then sing along the next time you wash your hands!