Class Teacher x 2
Are you an outstanding professional who is excited by learning and enabling young people to achieve? Are you keen to join a motivated and welcoming team? Are you a proven model of excellence in EYFS, KS1 or KS2?
Then you could be exactly what we’re looking for….read on!
The Governors and Headteacher of Bowsland Green Primary School are looking for talented practitioners who are passionate about developing aspiration and opportunities for children. In return for your commitment, you will be well supported in your professional development will develop your own skills and understanding to reach your aspirations.
We are looking for an organised, strong teacher and leader who has:
- Experience of engaging pupils to secure strong progress
- Knowledge of the curriculum plus creatively and passion to make learning enjoyable
- Energy, enthusiasm and desire for high expectations for all pupils, staff and themselves
- The personal skills and confidence to provide support and challenge to colleagues
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience or desire to lead English or Mathematics would be an advantage
As a school we can offer:
- Superb pupils, who are now confident and enthusiastic learners
- Brilliant families, keen to work in partnership to ensure children achieve the best possible outcomes
- A skilled, committed and positive staff – a team that work exceptionally hard and exude positivity and humour
- A secure school-read our latest Ofsted report
- The necessary training and support in order that you achieve your best!
- An opportunity to be embraced by strong senior team who work exceptionally closely together to secure school improvement
- Development through working in a network collaborative of four other primary schools
Applicants will need to detail their experience including impact for pupils, specialisms and reasons for wanting, within their letter of application to work at Bowsland Green.
Visits are warmly welcomed, please email or ring the main office to book in on Tuesday 25th April or Thursday 27th April at 4.30pm until 5pm. Come and meet us and hear all about our brilliant journey.
Closing Date: Tuesday 2nd May 2017
Interviews: 15th, 16th and 17th May 2017 (provisional – exact day/time to be confirmed)
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.