Are you an outstanding professional who is excited by learning and enabling young people to achieve? Are you keen to join a motivated and welcoming team? We are looking for the right teacher to join our fantastic team and would ask you to detail the experience you have in different year groups, or the experience you are looking to gain, in your letter of application.
Bowsland Green Primary School is looking for a talented practitioner who is passionate about developing aspiration and opportunities for children. In return for your commitment, we will support you in your professional development as well as supporting you in developing your own skills and understanding to reach your desired goals.
We are looking for an organised, strong teacher and leader who has:
- Experience of engaging pupils to secure strong progress
- Knowledge of the curriculum plus creatively and passion to make learning enjoyable
- Energy, enthusiasm and desire for high expectations for all pupils, staff and themselves
- The personal skills and confidence to provide support and challenge to colleagues
- A strong understanding of inclusion and ways to work positively with families
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
As a school we can offer:
- Superb pupils, who are now confident and enthusiastic learners
- Brilliant families, keen to work in partnership to ensure children achieve the best possible outcomes
- A skilled, committed and positive staff – a team that work exceptionally hard and exude positivity and humour
- A secure school-read our latest Ofsted report
- The necessary training and support in order that you achieve your best!
- An opportunity to be embraced by strong senior team who work exceptionally closely together to secure school improvement
- Development through working in a network collaborative of four other primary schools
Applicants will need to detail their experience including impact for pupils, specialisms and reasons for wanting to work at our school, within their letter of application to work at Bowsland Green.
Visits are warmly welcomed, please email or ring the main office to book in on Tuesday 17th April at 3pm. Please meet us and hear all about our brilliant journey.
Closing date: Monday 23rd April 2018 – Midday
Interviews: Wednesday 2nd May (exact time to be confirmed)
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.